재단법인 한국동물보호협회
입양후 이야기

안녕하세요.

우리는 2008년 4월에 KAPS에서 타호를 입양했습니다.  미국에서 생활하고 있는 타호의 사진과 소식을 알려드립니다. 타호는 아주 사랑스럽고, 말도 잘 듣는 다정한 개가 되었습니다. 타호와 아스펜은 이제 오빠와 여동생같습니다.

타호는 우리 이웃에서 매우 유명하며 모두가 그를 좋아합니다. 그는 우리정원 넓은 마당에서 뛰어노는 것을 좋아합니다. 프랑스에서 우리 어머니가 집을 방문하셨을 때, 어머니는 타호와 깊은 사랑에 빠져버렸지요. 그리고 어머니는 타호를 그녀의 “테디베어”라고 부른답니다.

타호는 매우 재밌는 녀석이고, 소파에 있는 내 위에 누워있는 일 등 때때로 재미있는 짓을 합니다. 타호는 자기가 무릎개(무릎에 올라갈 수 있을 만큼 작은 개)라고 생각해요!

타호를 우리집에 데려온 이후로 약 20파운드(약9kg)나 쪘고, 아주 건강해져서 이제 정말 튼튼하답니다. 타호가 잠자기 좋아하는 장소는 난로 앞 이예요. 그리고 그의 거실은 쇼파 앞이죠.

우리는 이번 여름에 독일로 이사 간답니다. 타호와 아스펜도 그곳의 시원한 날씨를 좋아할 거예요. 독일에서의 타호 사진도 보내드릴게요.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Mounts

Dear Kaps,

My husband and I adopted Tahoe in April 2008, and we wanted to send you some photos to update you on Tahoe's life in the US. I have attached some photos as well. He has become the sweetest, most obedient and loving dog ever, and he and Aspen are now like brother and sister.

Tahoe is very popular in our neighborhood and everybody loves to pet him. We have a large yard, in which he loves to run around. My mom came to visit us from France, and she too fell in love with him, and calls Tahoe her "Teddy Bear."

Tahoe is a funny guy, and does very funny things sometimes, like lay on top of me on the couch! He thinks he is a lap dog!

Since we got him last year, Tahoe has put on 20 pounds, and he is very healthy and strong now. His favorite spot to sleep is in front of the fireplace, and in the living room in front of the couch.

We are moving to Germany this summer, and Tahoe and Aspen will love the cool weather there! We will send you more photos of Tahoe in Germany.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Mounts

이예형

2010.01.12 (15:42:23)

외국사람들은....아가들을 너무 이쁘게 잘 키우는것 같아요...아가들이 정말 행복해 보이네요...부러워라......
제목 날짜 조회 수sort
입양후 사진과 스토리를 보내주세요. 2012-11-05 53337